THIS PHOTOGRAPHY LICENSE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Delta Coves, whose contact information is 21 Seaward Ct, Bethel Island, CA 94511; Phone: 925-418-4696 (hereinafter “Licensor”) and you (hereinafter “Licensee”).
Licensor is the sole owner of the photos included in the Delta Coves Club photos the originals of which shall remain in Licensor’s possession throughout the Term of this Agreement (as defined below).
Licensee desires that Licensor grant to Licensee a license to display the image of the Photographs on Licensee’s website as well as in digital components in the sales office, social media, on the multiple listing service (the “MLS”), and various digital communications (eblasts, newsletters, email attachments) (collectively, the “Rights”) in connection with and promotion of Licensee’s active real estate listing located within Delta Coves located in Bethel Island, CA (the “Project”) continuing until the expiration of such license period or any extension thereof. Licensor desires to grant to Licensee such a license for valuable consideration, as described herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereto agree as follows:
Licensor grants to Licensee a license to utilize the image of the Photographs ONLY on portions of the website, emails, eblasts, blog posts, newsletters, and email attachments that exclusively promote the active listings of a homesite or home (the “Listing”), located within the Delta Coves.
All licensed images of the Photographs used in digital format, with the exception of on the MLS, must be those Photographs that bear the Delta Coves watermark and give the following photo credit: “Photos Courtesy of Delta Coves”
All licensed images of the Photographs used on the MLS, which does not allow a watermark, should give credit within the body of the MLS comments stating: “Photos Courtesy of Delta Coves”
At no time will Licensee ever:
1. Transfer the rights to the Photographs, except as expressly provided for herein and all other rights are reserved by Licensor;
2. Use the Photographs in any way that could be considered defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, immoral, or fraudulent;
3. Re-sell, distribute or sub-license the Photographs or the rights to use the Photographs to anyone for any purpose, except as specifically provided for elsewhere in this;
4. Use the Photographs in a product whereby the purchaser or licensee of that product can then use the Photographs for its own purposes;
5. Use the Photographs to promote the brokerage, the real estate sales person or broker, or any other property outside of Delta Coves;
6. Used for an print collateral, advertising or promotion.